What is FlexxDesktop?
DaaS where you want it
Control your Citrix Workspace destiny – FlexxDesktop is an all-inclusive, fully managed DaaS solution in your data center, the cloud, or both. We provide ultimate performance, end-to-end security, and full redundancy. Technology should not be a hurdle – we fully integrate with Citrix! Our complete solution allows you to focus on what matters, the end-users digital experience.
Get More From Your Citrix Investment
Focus on what matters, the business and the end-user
- The infrastructure is included, setup, and managed
- Citrix is installed, configured, and maintained
- L2, L3, and L4 support is included
Scale based on the demand of the business without the CAPEX stress
- No upfront investment
- An OPEX friendly per month cost
- Scale with the demands of the business
Better End-User Experience
We keep things running, so the end-user is happy
- Simplified management from a single console
- Multi-cloud, multi-vendor support
- End-user monitoring, reporting, and dashboards
Why DaaS with FlexxDesktop?
Take the management pain out of traditional VDI
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is a fully managed infrastructure, per-seat subscription through a service provider that delivers virtual desktops and applications over the internet.
Advantages of Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Fast time to value: Provision end-users faster and scale based on the demands of the business.
- No upfront investment: Move the infrastructure from a CAPEX model to an OPEX model.
- Reduced downtime for support: Because the infrastructure is fully managed, support can focus on the user’s business needs and not worry about downtime.
- Adaptable: Our solution can work with any cloud, any data center, and any end-user compute platform.
- Enhanced security: FlexxDesktop is deployed per tenant, with security as the top priority.
FlexxDesktop Optional Components
FlexxDesktop offers various add-on components to meet the needs of any enterprise.
- Consulting Services: Leverage Flexxible IT for application migrations, image management, and application modernization.
- Microsoft Licensing: Flexxible IT is authorized to sell Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows Server licensing.
- Thin Client Solutions: Flexxible IT can recommend and deploy best-of-breed thin solutions.
- Antivirus & Ransomware Protection: Flexxible IT can enable protection at the end-user layer.
- Backup & DR: Flexxible IT can provide end-to-end business continuity above and beyond the FlexxDesktop managed infrastructure.
FlexxDesktop v2205 has officially been released. This month is packed with updates to enhance our Desktop as a Service story from our Citrix integrations and more cloud cost-savings measures.
Flexxible IT has recently released an update to our FlexxDesktop support portal, FlexxWorkspaces. The goal is simple, Flexxible IT will simplify your day-to-day life and hide all the complexities with our intuitive support portal and process.
In this article we have seen how a machine can be prepared for packaging of applications in MSIX format and specifically how this can be automated. Couple this with the automated building of a fresh packaging virtual machine, such as through Azure ARM templates, or using a hypervisor’s native ability to produce revertible snapshots, we have a solid base we can use for packaging applications.
La tendencia actual hacia el Cloud público, junto con el manteniendo de infraestructura estratégica on-premises está configurando lo que conocemos como el Cloud hibrido.
What does hybrid mean? Hybrid is a word we hear a lot, especially with the state of the world today. Meriam-Webster defines hybrid as “something that is formed by combining two or more things.” If we pivot and look at the adjective definition, hybrid is “having two...
According to Gartner, Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is an end-to-end solution that provides virtual desktops or applications from a remote hosted location such as a public cloud. DaaS should eliminate the need to purchase infrastructure related to virtual...
Bold statement: 2022 will be the year of VDI – Just kidding! The reality is that the last 18 plus months have catapulted the conversation around Desktop as a Service, VDI, EUC, and Remote Applications forefront of every CIOs or CTOs IT strategy. Desktop as a...
Flexxible IT is incredibly proud to be able to launch FlexxDesktop officially! We have been building and enabling Desktop as a Service (DaaS) in the enterprise since 2008, and today we expand that focus to enable DaaS anywhere on your terms! What does...
Over the past few years, the notion of automation has started to slowly work its way into our subconscious. From cars to supermarket check outs, we are being bombarded with the notion that automation through technology is the key to improving our daily lives. ...